Monday, May 3, 2010

When bored and tired, bitch about it. Right?

I am very slowly falling asleep at work...not a good thing.  I think I might get in trouble if I fall asleep...just maybe though. (>_>)  So what do I decide to do?  Start rambling on here of course!

I think it's my schoolwork's fault.  Earlier I had to read a study on a study (Why I couldn't just read the original study and summarize that is beyound me.) and now I'm trying to finish Chomsky's 9/11.  Really, it's all just sending me into Lala Land.  Hopefully though, I can finish Chomsky's 9/11 later today and then get the two chapters from Andrew Bacevich's The Limits of Power read and Tuesday can see me firing off my summaries and then I can sit back and chillax the rest of the week.

Oh wouldn't that be wonderful?

Then I have to write off a note on religion for my friend David because he is apparently "intrigued" by my views on religion, so that will take some time to actually sit down and organize so it makes sense.  I mean, I'm not sure if you've noticed but my mind isn't a very clean, organized place.  Nope, not at all.

But no really...don't people have to like go to work soon?  Bah.  I hate people!  And I hate Top 40's Stations.

And I hate Anne Boleyn.

-Syetlana

No comments:

Post a Comment