Saturday, May 1, 2010

Just A Small Town Girl

Actually, I'm not entirely sure what I technically "am". I mean, I lived in small towns in North Carolina and Nebraska, but in Pennsylvania I lived on the outskirts of Pittsburgh. Even here in Washington, the "small town" I live in is influenced heavily by nearby Seattle. I love the city with all its commotion and noise. I love the small town with its laid back attitudes and easy pace.

But, as the next line of the song goes, I definitely feel as if I'm living in a lonely world. Not lonely enough that I would completely consider if akin to solitary confinement though. Sometimes people come through. Sometimes they even stay awhile. And then something in their life calls them away...

So I just really want me to be the something in someone's life that calls to them. Gah, how utterly sappy of me. I should stop reading shoujo manga...

In other news...I am incredibly happy and content. I got the boy and that's all I could want right now. Sure we've had a few misunderstands and minor things we had to deal with but for the first time I have a boyfriend who can act like an adult. And I don't have to explain to him where Haiti is. Life, is good =3

No comments:

Post a Comment